Patient Registration Forms & Privacy Notices
If you are a new patient, please fill out the forms listed below in advance of your appointment to assist the staff in making sure that we have all the information necessary to provide you with quality care and treatment. Please bring the completed forms with you to your appointment.
- Online Pre-Registration
- Preregistro En Línea
- Patient Registration Form
- This may repeat questions from your physician's office; please answer them completely.
- This form must be received by TOSC no later than 24 hours prior to your surgery, however, the nurse will be discussing this with you either in person or on the phone during your pre-operative interview.
- Advance Directive (Directiva anticipada)
- Patient Consent
- Medical Records Release (as needed only)
These instructions will be presented during your pre-operative appointment. It includes important details about calling in the day before surgery to determine the exact time of your appointment, plus details to better prepare you for surgery.
Your signature is required on this form.
Patient Rights & Responsibilities
We respect our patients’ dignity and pride. This document will explain your patient rights and responsibilities. It is part of your patient registration and is an important part of your health care plan.
Bill of Rights
Please review to better understand the Florida Patient's Bill of Rights and Responsibilities.
This form discloses the Tallahassee Outpatient Surgery Center's affiliation with physicians.
This privacy notice describes how health information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
- Notice of Privacy Practices (provided for you at your first visit)
- Aviso Sobre Las Practicas De Privacidad (proporcionada por usted en su primera visita)
These forms require Adobe Reader. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you may download it free here: